• Forms W-2’s for wages, salaries, tips, and pensions
    • Forms 1098’s for mortgage interest paid to financial institutions and property tax statements
    • Brokerage statements from stock, bond or other investment transactions including form 1099-B
    • Forms 1099’s for interest, dividends, state/local tax refunds and other payments
    • Forms K-1’s from partnerships, s-corporations, estates, and trusts
    • Closing statements pertaining to real estate transactions including the settlement sheets from the purchase and sale
    • All correspondence and notices from IRS and other tax agencies, if any
    • Labels, envelopes and forms from taxing authorities
    • If it is your first year with us, bring a copy of last year’s tax return, social security numbers, dates of birth for taxpayer, spouse and children